Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bluiz77

1. checking in 8 months out.

I haven't posted in a long time but do sign on and read others posts frequently. There are a ton of new faces.
    So my update is I am 2 pounds away from goal the weight loss is very very slow now but I am ok with it. I am finally getting comfortable in my own skin and looking at the new woman in the mirror. I think I would already be at goal by now but I had another surgery 6 weeks ago and the doctors orders were to be a couch princess so that meant no exercise. Shopping is very fun now, I ...
  2. Poor me rant!

So next week I will be 6months out from surgery and am 11 pounds away from my goal well the docotors and 6pounds away from mine I want to be 130 Health wise I am doing awesome, I am off Metformin and my CPAP machine so that right there makes the surgery totally worth it and I would do it again in a heart beat. I love to exercise and have a ton of energy never wanting to be in the house.
    Now if my head would get in the game I would be in heaven! I am NOT liking my new body! I am skinny I should ...
  3. I am 5 months out today, and what a journey.

Today marks 5 months since I had my surgery. I have been pretty happy with my results.I have went from 210 to 143 (193 on surgery day). I started in a 14/16 and am now 5/7.
    I have a lot more energy and never want to be in the house.
    The weightloss has slowed way down some of it is bad choices and I believe some of it is because I am pretty close to goal. I am having a hard time with carb cravings so this week I am going back to all protein to see if that helps. My body is not as firm ...
  4. 4 months out and monthly pic

Yesterday marked 4 months out from surgery. I have to say I still love my sleeve. I have went from 210 to 148 all together and 193 to 148 since surgery. I have also went from a size 14 to a 6. This last month I stalled and only lost 5 pounds but I have learned stalls are my fault I started snacking which I was told not to and now I know why. I will take the 5 pound loss any day over gaining but I know I could have done better. I have lost 2 pounds just since this Monday by not snacking and tracking ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months side.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	13004   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months front.png 
Views:	804 
Size:	512.8 KB 
ID:	13002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months out back.png 
Views:	861 
Size:	551.9 KB 
ID:	13001  
  5. Another NSV!

I went to the track at the school by my house on Monday and was able to run a little over half of a lap (I have NEVER been a runner) and when I got home I told my husband my goal is to be able to run an entire lap without stopping by the end of the summer.
    Well guess what yesterday I did an entire lap running without having to stop!!! I walked the next lap and ran one more entire lap just to make sure I was NOT dreaming! Lol My new goal for the end of summer is to be able to run a mile without ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast