Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

divingdiva

1. Crossing to the Sleeve side

I can't believe it finally happened. I was sleeved today and it went great! It all seems incredibly surreal! I've been walking and sipping as everyone sugested! I will go into details when I get home about the whole experience but wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for prayers and well wishes!

Lillianne
  2. D-DAY TOMORROW! STARVING and FREEZING... IS BEING COLD NORMAL?

It's a day before my surgery and not only has this liquid diet been hard on me I've had tempration after temptation... My boyfriend's daughter had her bridal shower yesterday and everyone was eating and drinking plus the cake looked so delicious...I brought a piece home for my BF and he said it was not that great so I wasn't missing much - I think he was just being extra nice so I wouldn't suffer.

Later on in the evening I was having my Jello and Vitamin Water Zero and my honey decided ...
  3. The final countdown!!!

Well the final countdown is on!! I have to do my laxative tonight and then clear liquids until Tuesday. Fly out Monday afternoon... I can't believe it's so close!

Had to call the Doctor's office today because due to weather changes in Texas i'm sneezing a lot and my throat is itchy and my nose congested so I was freaking out. The doctor said everything would be fine and to take Zyrtec D and Echinacea and I should be fine as long as I dont catch a fever... I have three more pounds ...