Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Joanne1958

1. Life is a onederland!!!

I am soooo excited to be below 200 lbs..it has been over 20 yrs since I've seen the hundreds! Never could I have done this on my own so I thank God, my family and Dr. Alamanza and the wonderful people on here that have helped me. I have a long ways to go before I hit my goal but what an awesome beginning to my journey!
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Stall Is OVER!!!!! 1 more lb and I will be in onederland!!! Thank you Jesus I didn't think this stall would ever be over!! Had surgery Dec. 17th and I'm down 45 lbs!
  3. Calories

Just curious to see how many calories people are getting in on a daily basis and how far out you are. Thanks!
  4. Veggie Burgers!!

Hi,
    I just wanted to share with you that I tried a piece Morning Star Veggie Burger
    tonight and it was yummy!!!! I didn't have to load it up with condiments just ate it and it tastes like hamburger and has 17grams of protien in it too. So one of those, a protien shake and protien bar and I have 40+ grams of protien in. My hair is getting thin so needed to find some way to get my protien in! I use the unflavored protien too but just can't get enough of that in!
  5. Gas Accidents???

Ok I have read in a few different blogs that you have uncontrollable gas and poop accidents. Is this true and how long does it last?
    Lord have Mercy how embarassing. I would just die if I passed gas in front of strangers and pooped my pants on top of that. Why on earth would this be a problem if they aren't resecting anything?
    Please tell me this just isn't so!
    Thank you!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast