Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindmar

1. A quick NSV & a Warning

The NSV first - last night I flew in coach in the MIDDLE SEAT without any problems! No overlap into other people's space. The seatbelt fit with about 6 inches to spare. I was even able to reach down to rustle around in my bag on the floor. Woohoo!!!

Now for the warning - if you feel yourself getting dizzy it might be because your blood pressure meds need to be adjusted. I went to the doc this morning & my blood pressure was 94/56! And yes I've been getting dizzy especially ...
  2. Nsv...

I can now "outwalk" my dog. Lately it seems like we get out there a ways down the road & then she just stops in her tracks. Looks at me accusingly & I can read her mind saying "ENOUGH already".

I had to trick her yesterday. We were walking the loop at Seward park (fellow NW Seattle area people might know). It's a 3.2 mile loop of gorgeousness on Lake Washington. Anyway 1 mile into it & Stella (that's my dog) insisted on turning around. I couldn't ...
  3. Restart...

I haven't been eating quite right lately...been slipping slowly into old habits...and it shows on the scale in not really losing much in the past month & a half. The good news is I'm down 55 pounds & tomorrow is a new day. So this is my official notice of fresh determination starting now. I'm dusting off my food log & going back to the basics.

I also want to remind myself of all the awesome progress I've made with my health due to the sleeve.
    1. Sleep apnea ...
  4. Workin' it!

Just a quick note especially to those of you in the valley of decision about getting the sleeve... I'm in the process of fixing up my house to sell or rent & there is no way in the world I could have done it without having lost the weight. And I couldn't have lost the weight without the sleeve (& I'm only half way to goal). It's the energy!!! I've been doing yard work like a wild woman. btw the yard was neglected for years because I didn't have the energy to keep up with it (it's huge). ...
  5. Question about Crystal Lite...

I've had a hard time getting all the water in, so drink A LOT of diluted Crystal Lite! So...
    1. Do any of you think it makes a diff in weight loss using it vs. plain water? 2. Any health concerns using artificial sweetner (aspartame) day after day?

Now that I think about it...the 2nd question is kinda stupid for me because I drank diet coke just about every day of my life without a thought for my health
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast