Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Savagels650

1. Anyone notice a difference in sleep?

I am wondering if having this surgery will have any effects, good or bad, on the ability to sleep. It seems like I don't sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time anymore. I am hoping as I have the surgery in March and begin to lose some weight, that I will be able to get better rest. I know that not getting enough sleep hinders weightloss. Any comments and personal observations are wanted, please and thanks. ttyl, sheryl
  2. Disappointed, but determined!

I have had to postpone my surgery with only 19 days to go.(sigh) I was so looking forward to being 'one of the losers'. Oh, well, I am still going to try and get back on track in less than 6 months. Julie and Heathyr, I am sad that we will not be meeting, but know that you're in my thoughts and I look forward to talking with you often!
    I will just be here to cheer you on everybody. ttyl, sheryl
  3. avatar pic

I finally got some help with the picture. This is me and my granddaughter a year ago on my Savage. A year from now I am expecting her to be able to get her arms most of the way around her granny. ttyl, Sheryl
  4. gasX strips

Has anyone had any problems with nausea using the gasX strips? I have not used them before, but I am very texture and taste sensitive when I don't feel well. I know this is a bit silly, but i may consider the gel caps instead. Does anyone have an opinion or advice to share. sheryl
    P.S. I am adding chap stick to my packing list.
  5. Hot granny in Kansas

I am 57 yrs old and I still have a lot of problems with regulating body temperature due to menopause. I know that I'm grasping at straws here, but is there any hope that losing weight with the GS might help lessen this misery? My mother took hormone replacement therapy and she was always convinced that that was what caused her cancer. If anyone has a thought one way or the other, I would listen.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast