Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

frenchiebonsu

1. 6 Months Out

I am 6 months out and I feel like a failure. I have only loss 43 pounds. I am speechless. I just feel as though I should've lost more weight by now. I refuse to give up and I am going to focus more. Wish me luck.
  2. Almost 5 weeks out

I am almost 5 weeks out and was disappointed because my weight loss was not as much as others. I have stopped (or trying to stop) weighting myself daily. I have also been able to wear jeans that I haven't been able to fit in years. This made me feel a little better. I have decided to focus on not only the weight on the scale but on my measurements and how my clothes fit. Still smiling a little
  3. 2 Weeks Out

Good morning. Today I am 2 weeks out from my surgery. I have lost a total of 16 lbs. At this point I am still disappointed with my inability to get all my protein and hydration requirements. I try very hard and feel like a failure. I really dont want to be dehydrated or have issues from not having enough protein. Any suggestions....help, please.
  4. 1 Week Post Op

Today I am 1 week post op and down 11 pounds from my day of surgery weight. I don't see the difference as far as appearance but my family have noticed. I am happy. Sometimes I have this fear that I won't succeed. I'm just trying to stay focused. Really can't wait until I can have a taste of real food.