Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyCreole

1. 3 Week stall???

I am 3 weeks out and have only lost 12lbs. The scale has been the same for a week! I don't understand........I exercise almost everyday and eat about 600calories/day. Last week my diet was advanced to pureed and nothing lost since. I always read how people have lost 30lbs or more in the first month. So frustrating.......What do I do?
  2. Weird Pain

I am 3 weeks post op and everything has been going great until yesterday. Everytime I bend over I have sharp abdominal pain on my right side. I also have pain in my upper back between my shoulders. I have a headache as well but not sure if they are all related. Anyone experience anything similar? NO fever just generally feeling weird.
  3. 1 week post op

So I made it through and I have to say I am very blessed. I have not experienced any negative side effects as others have. I had no gas pain or pain eating, no reflux or anything. The worst I've experienced is incision pain. I gained about 15 lbs in the hospital from all the fluids I was given and have lost that plus 2 lbs in one week. Hopefully the weight will start coming off now. I do miss crunchy foods and I would love to have a cocktail but besides that.....Im doing great. Just thought I would ...
  4. Surgery 12 hours ago and feeling amazing!

Got sleeved at 8 this morning and I feel great. Had a lot of pain right after I woke up and dilaudid knocked it out in a few minutes. I was nauseous on and off for 4 hours and was given meds 3 times. It is now 8pm and I have not had any gas pain or trouble eating/drinking my clear liquids. I am soo blessed. Can't even believe I was nervous at all. Way easier then I thought! Thanks to all of my fellow sleevers on this site for their encouragement.
  5. Ladies I need advice about piercings....

Sorry guys I have a crazy question! So my surgery is in 3 days and Im supposed to take out all of my piercings. The nurse says it is because the equipment can cause them to get hot and burn your skin. I can get all of them out except my hood piercing (private area) and Im wondering if it will be a total devastation if I just leave it in. Anyone have experience in the area? no pun intended. LOL! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast