Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s0urgir1

1. this is my BFF after about 5 years with lap band, she doing advetiz ment here in tulsa

2. WaaaHoooo!

OMG I finally dropped some pounds...I was @ a stand still for a while. Just got home from vacation and I believe playing in the ocean and just going all the time did it...I eat what ever I wanted the whole time too, I was afraid I would have gained weight....I ate 2 hot dogs and 4 Oreo yesterday...not all @ once but I just knew I would ruin me. I am so happy I haven't weight this little in 7 years...on a sad note this IS how much I weighted when I went in to give birth to my 2nd child @ 26...but ...
  3. Fall break

so I got my final epidural steroid shot yesterday...fun fun, sitting on and ice pack now. The last one made me feel so much better for about two months, hoping this one with the fact I have lost some weight will do the trick. I have also decided I am going back to work in Nov...teaching 4-5 year olds and their parents basic social skills, BASICALLY lol I do hope my weight will help me get around better.
    On a happier note I am fixin to go to Galveston with my hubby,his folks and my folks this
  4. road trip

so this last weekend I went to Lubbock TX with my daughters to see Atmosphere ( about an 8 hour trip one way)...its was fun but to much TO SOON, I didn't have any food problems, I packed mine, my daughters were supportive and the youngest -18 premed student even brought me a boiled egg back from breakfast bar, she has had some issues with me being (medically altered) but said she proud now that in getting healthily...
    any way I almost passed out @ concert...I didn't get into pit with them ...
  5. swai

This is a tasty fish! I hate fish,usually but this one is good. my hubby marinated it in lemon pepper over night and baked it...I liked the crunchy outer parts...I even ate 1 oz of it ...this is a big thing for me as I can berry get down tuna maybe 1 TB at a time once a week! my DR suggest tlaipa but it tasted like mud.
    I love seafood, shrimp,oysters shall lops and such but can only have that once a week too! Hubby say we need to move down to sea shore so we can have this things fresh, we ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast