Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

HealthyHeather

1. At Goal !

I have reached my goal weight and it took me 9 months almost to the day. Down 90 pounds and very proud of myself. I don't obsessively diet and the only exercise I do is at work. The surgery has been a miracle tool to help keep how much and what I eat to a reasonable amount. I would recommend this surgery to anyone who has tried and failed to maintain weight loss more than a few times. At this point I can eat anything I want but I have pretty much cut out bread, pasta, rice and most dairy products ...
  2. Not so patiently waiting.

I have a date (8/2). I have paid for the surgery in full and bought airline tickets. I told work yesterday that I would be needing 6 weeks of sick leave off. Good thing I haven't used much in the last 18yrs and I have plenty to spare. I am to start pre-op diet on 7/18. I have been trying different protein drinks and find they are just barely tollerable. But, I have been fat for 20+ years and have dieted on and off for most of that, I can put up with nasty protein drinks for a few weeks to achieve ...