Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Phoenixrise

1. Medical Tourism, Destination Mexico- Part I

Medical Tourism: Weight Loss Surgery
    Part 1: Travel Abroad:Mexico, and Patient Care Facilitator

Have you considered of going abroad to have weight loss surgery in another country other than your country of origin? Having weight loss surgery abroad is starting to be a new trend around the world, known as Medical Tourism. In fact this trend is starting to be seen more and more around all nations, and making this a fast growing new market. It may not be something you considered ...
  2. Support with old challenges Post Op

Hey I am a year out as of yesterday and I have not been on the forum recently but all that is about to change I plan to jump back on here and provide more blog entries for those who actually liked reading my posts and hearing what I had to say. I thank you all so much for those who found my words encouraging and help them make the decision to have this surgery done.

I wanted to write something for those who are still considering it because this is something not really discussed. ...
  3. Just an update on me

So lately I have not written a blog post in a while. Why you ask is because I been meaning too and I keep getting side tracked. I wanted to write about becoming re-motivated with weigh loss when you started off not doing anything. I was that one. I did nothing I read that without diet and exercise you can lose 50-60% of your weight and after that you will have to exercise to lose the remaining weight. NOW I HIT THAT 50-60% and a lot of people who are like me and wondering why they hit this SUPER ...
  4. Love and Weightloss

So everyone today like really hit me, about love and weight loss. I think when i started this journey I knew that there were men out there that I could talk to but I felt my confidence was not high enough to really get out there. Don't get me wrong unlike many I know I am not ugly, and I know I have a great personality. I have had so many people tell me how great my personality is. If you take the time to get to know me chances are you would adore me. Most bigger people have great personalities, ...
  5. Facts you may not be aware of about Protein and Weight loss

Did you now the importance of Protein? I did not, I knew it was important but did not know why it was so important. I thought I would share with others what I found in my research and give you some insight of why you should focus on getting the recommended amount of protein each day to aid in your weight loss journey. Especially if your weight loss has been a little slower. Well I outlined the basic needs to know about protein. I may not have tackled it all but got the most important facts I would ...

Updated 12-08-2012 at 06:54 PM by Phoenixrise

Categories
    Weight Loss thoughts Report Report
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast