Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Michellelynn1236

1. 54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!

Wow, 54 days,, the time just goes by so fast I can not believe it has almost been two months! I am so horrible with remembering to take pictures, so I am going to do that tomorrow, All in all I feel ok, I worry I am not getting all my protein in, I know I am not actually, it is so hard for me,, So far no hair loss or anything but I worry about that,
    I have not had any real hunger cravings to speak of but I have those "mind" cravings that I am working on..
    Honestly I do not ...
  2. 3 Days Post Op

Hi everyone, SO I am home Had the surgery Monday first thing at last time I remember looking at the clock it was 7:00am, I was in recovery by 10:30 and in my room by 11:00. Lots of gas pains, I was really surprised by that, it took me off guard and I was really in pain over that! They kept giving me prilosec in my IV and I am wondering why the gas is not gettingg better duh, I did not have acid reflux!..lol I had my husband bring over the GASx strips I had bought and they helped so much! I sugggest ...
  3. Starting

So, after almost 10 months since I started this journey I am scheduled for my surgery on July 2, 2012.. Just 6 short days away. I am very nervous but I think that is normal. My weight since I started this has fluctuated between 250 and 267 and right now has been aorund 255 for the past month. I am going to post a photo of me the day of surgery wearing a shirt that is a little tight and I am hoping to do all my shots after in the same shirt, maybe it will show how much I am going to change? Some ...