Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jessiejess

1. It's Official! I'm back in the game!

Originally posted on 7/13/2018

I'm so excited! I committed to start working out again Sunday and have worked out 5 times since then. My 5am workouts are so therapeutic. I even took a 20 minute soak in epsom salts )post work out therapy salts) in my jacuzzi bathtub this morning after my workout and before I started getting ready for work. The jets and hot water felt awesome. Talk about an awesome way to start the day!!
    I stopped eating more than 20g of carbs a day on Monday and ...
  2. The Master Plan

Originally posted on 7/14/2018

Hello again fellow and future losers. Don't you love how being a "loser" is actually a good thing in this context? I love holding that thumb and index finger above my forehead because I am DEFINITELY a loser and over the MOON about it!! I'm finally not gaining anymore. I'm a loser. Regain be GONE!!

I got to change my weight in my ticker again today. I started Monday at 192 and am now at 188. I've gotten to change my ticker 4 times ...
  3. Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess View Post
    Ok. I did it. I wore an actual bikini this weekend. I said I was not going to post these but why the heck not. If I can motivate someone with these, then it's worth it.
    Be kind. I'm not wearing any makeup and I was outside and in the pool all day and it's HOT here in Texas. I'm an extremely modest person so wearing that bikini and posting these is kind of a break through moment for me. I NEVER show my thighs and my tan lines don't match. Lol. The white part of my stomach above the bathing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arms Up.jpg 
Views:	890 
Size:	960.5 KB 
ID:	20751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Full Body.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	20752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Full Body Outside.jpg 
Views:	893 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	20753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bay.jpg 
Views:	828 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	20755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laying Out 2.jpg 
Views:	895 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	20758  

4. 90lbs down - Bikini Pics

I've shared stories on here about how I'm living my life now and how great I feel. I've posted before and after pictures but in some of the posts, people have asked to see more pics. Well, I posted about letting my husband take pictures of me in Cancun in a two piece and how I posted them on facebook. I also let him take pics of me in a two piece last weekend. I bought a bikini to wear this weekend but since it's not a skirted bottom, I DOUBT I'll be letting anyone take pics of that and I certainly
  5. Paying it forward - Pics attached

Hi everyone. Well, its been 9 months since I made the best decision of my life outside of marrying my husband and having children. I am a completely different person. I workout every day and enjoy it. I love pictures of myself. I no longer have social anxiety. I no longer feel like a spectacle because I am the fattest person in the room.
    My body fat percentage is well within the healthy range. I have lost 67.75 inches and went from size 20 to size 4/6 and XS/S which I never thought was possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140711_220030.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	20743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-07-11_19.52.32.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	20744  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast