Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

suzn358

1. Sugar and Coffee Creamers

Do any of you post-op sleevers still use regular sugar or the flavored creamers in your coffee? I just can't stomach the artificial sweeteners in my coffee so I've been having tea because with that I can tolerate Equal. Do you think it would be so bad to have a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee?
  2. How is it really?

I had a surgery date for January 8th and cancelled since I have a cruise coming up in 2 weeks. I was afraid I wouldn't be at "normal" food in time for the cruise.

My new surgery date is May 28th.

My question for all of you is do you eat everything (or mostly) everything you used to eat, just in smaller quantities? Or did you completely revamp your eating?

Do you still have caffeine?

Thanks,
    Susan
  3. Thank you

I've heard so much good advice from everyone on here. You're all so wonderful. However, I have decided to not go through with the sleeve at this time. I just don't feel ready to make the commitment at this time. Maybe down the road I will revisit it. Take care and good luck everyone.
  4. One week to go and I'm sick

Ugh how frustrating. Have had a cold for a few days and it's turned into an ear infection. Started zpack today. Pre surgical testing is Thursday and surgery is next Wednesday. Hope this infection gets out of me quickly and they don't postpone me!
  5. The party's over

Tomorrow I start my almost two week pre op diet and so ends a long line of last suppers and snacks. I'll be on 13 days of meal replacement/protein shakes totaling 1200 calories per day. My surgery is on January 8th and I'm ready for this. I'll be asking for help I'm sure once I get to the other side. This forum is such a big help already!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast