Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

evaleri

1. 1 year update

Hello all!!!

Just wanted to update you on my 1 year progress. I started at 217-225 lbs. I am now at 155 lbs, 1 year later. I am enjoying life!!! I love that I made this decision. I am hoping to get down another 30 lbs in the next 8 months. I am also hoping to have a tummy tuck next year.

Just wanted to let you know that I am eating normally again. I can eat anything I want -- I choose to eat healthy most of the time. However, the sleeve doesn't stop you
  2. Hi -- my jeans fit -- Just thought I share -- 7 months after surgery -- I am in a size 14 (from a size 24w)

3. 6 months update

I am writing to tell you about my 6 month journey. I am down 63 lbs as of today. I had my surgery on August 1. The last 6 months have had it's ups and downs. The first 8 weeks were awful -- I was in and out of the hospital -- and at one time I was in a high risk unit. My stomach stopped working and then I had a problem with my intestines. HOWEVER, by the 3rd month I did a 180. The weight came off with no problem and I was eating again and digesting food. By the fourth month, I was shedding ...
  4. 4 months post op -- my update

This is my four month update from post-op. Things have been going pretty good. I am starting to lose the weight slower, but I am ok with that. I am exercising almost everyday including zumba, kickboxing, weight lifting, yoga and my new exercise is CX CORE -- it's 30 minutes of core work -- YIKES.

So the good -- I love some class exercises! It's so much fun and it's like an event. I am also down to size 13/14 and large top. (Pre surgery I was a 24w). I eat pretty good. Occasionally,
  5. Officially 3 months outs -- 49 lbs down -- and doing fantastic after a rough recovery!

Say hello to a healthy lifestyle and good bye to 49 lbs!

As of yesterday, I am officially 3 months out of postop. I have to say it wasn't the easiest 3 months. However, it was all worth it.

My first 8 weeks was pure hell. I couldn't eat. I kept throwing up. And, I had one complication after another.

However, the last month, has been fantastic. Although, I hit a stall in my weight loss, around 10 weeks, it seems to pick up and I am happy to report
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast