Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lil_lisa

1. being fat

Ok, I just have to say this, I went to the surgeon to see about my gallbladder and all I heard was how his tools wouldn't be able to reach through my body and that I would be a big health risk. Hell, the gastric sleeve surgeon didn't give me a second thought when I got the sleeve. Heart and lungs are just fine. He wanted me to go to another doctor and get the balloon or some such thing in me to make my stomach smaller, doc, that's not my problem, I love junk food, hows that??? Gawd doctors drive ...
  2. gallbaldder

I have found out I have gallstones, I was wondering if anyone had lithotrophy on their gallbaladder instead of taking it out and how that worked for you?
  3. knee replacements

I was wondering how many have had knee replacements? I am considering it since I have not lost much weight with the sleeve and was hoping getting my knees replaced would help me to walk again and have a better life? Any info about it would be helpful thankssssss much.
  4. pain in upper chest

I've been having pain in my upper chest after almost 3 years past getting the sleeve. It isnt all the time, in fact comes rarely, but came the other night, next morning and next night. It hurts alot but eventually went away when I drank a half bottle of water. I'm not sure if it is an ulcer, or something else. Anyone experience this? I take prolesic and even popped an additional pill but didn't help.
  5. lost my way

I would like to hear some insights as to how to motivate yourself. I have had a sleeve for like 2 years and seems I lost my way a long time ago. Anyone want to chime in?
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast