Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

brendadenton64

1. 8 month post and still discovering myself

For all of those whom had complications im sorry and I really hope you feel better, but I have had none. Im loving live in my flabby deflated skin, my deflated boobs not to mention my flat butt, but sigh, im still loving it cause I wear a size 12/14 depending on brand of jeans and a large shirt, and I've never been this small that I can remember. My labs are awesome, and I take the dreaded gummie vitamins, and a b complex and get all my fluids in as well drink a cup of coffee in my protein shake ...
  2. too funny

never thought I would ever wear the same clothes as my hubby. But I do and it's just too funny, he wears a size 36 and I wear a 16w, and they fit good. just find it amazing how life has changed so much in such a short period. Feeling very blessed
  3. loving life

Here I am at the 4 week mark and still feeling great, am beyond excited with my new found movements. I forgot my body could move like that without pain and well it just plain feels great. I finally am able to enjoy cold beverages again yeah, that was a biggie for me cause I love cold fluids, But now can't tolerate soy protein drinks so the whey is the way I will go but it makes me fart..Yuck but what's a girl gonna do ya know. I get about a 2 oz portion of protein and a spoon of veggies and I;m ...
  4. I am sleeve complete. whoohoo

My surgery was on friday and it came off just like clock work. No complications very little gas and a truely wonderful experience with dr. rod and his team in tj mx with Beliteweight. The hospital was cleaner than any us hospital that I ever been in, the nurses are very attentive, and the overall experience was just so freckin awesome I wouldn't change a thing. Hope all as equally as great of an experience as I did. Being 5 days post op now, I still have no problems and am loving life. Positive ...
  5. the time has finally come to start my life a new

Well it's been a looooong 11 years of waiting for the right time. Now after all the hurdles and looking and listening and getting the right doctor in my corner, Tomorrow is the day, I leave in am to be sleeved by that afternoon. So darn excited, I'm doing a happy dance all day long so far..
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast