Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ShannaBanana

1. Onderland!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!! As of this morning i made it to onderland. 199lbs. It's been one year and 21 days and i finally made. When i seen that scale i started screaming and jumping up and down. I couldn't believe it. It's been over 20 yrs since I've been in the one hundreds. I'm so excited. Now next stop is goal and mmo. :-)
    Good luck everyone, and I'll post again when i reach goal.
  2. One year surgerversary

Match 1st was one year ago I had my surgery. This has definitely been a challenging journey. There has been good days and bad days. Days I jumped with joy and days I cried. The stalls were very frustrating. I'm in one now and has really made me mad. I set a goal to reach by one year and didn't make it.
    I'm very happy with my progress. I've worked really hard to get were I'm at.
    I still don't eat Bread, corn, tortillas etc...i stick strictly with protein. I still have a problem eating ...
  3. HAPPY TURKEY DAY :-)...to ALL...

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Have s great holiday with all you family and friends my fellow sleevers. Remember your rules and have fun.
    All new sleevers , hang in there, it gets better. You'll have next year. Remember why you did it and stay strong.
    Hugzzz to you all.
  4. 6 Months Update.....

Well its been six months today. I can hardly believe it. Time is flying by.[I][It seems like just yesterday I was anticipating surgery. Even though its been, and still is, allot of determination, will power and trial and error, I'm hanging in there. I've never been the one to stick with a diet after a stall before surgery. But now, its totally different. I'm bound and determined to get this weight off, even when i get frustrated from stalls.
    My weight lose is slowing down some but still ...
  5. HERE IT IS......4 months update.

Sorry, it's a few days late. Been really busy lately. Well it's been four months now and I think I may have reached 3 of my goals.
    1st goal is.....I've lost 105lbs. I'm stoked. 100lbs GONE. I can hardly believe it. Yes the stalls still makes me mad and frustrated. But excited to see the scale move when it finally does. I've lost (I think, if i remember correctly) 55 inches total.
    2nd goal is...... TWO...TWO...TWODERVILLE!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I haven't been in the 200s for about 17 yrs ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast