Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Give glory

1. Vacation over time for real business

Well my vacations are over and now it's time for serious business. I've reached the 30 mark but I think it should be more its been 3 months since surgery and I think I'm understanding my new tummy. The only thing that has to change at this point is working my butt. I haven't approached exercise seriously and the time is NOW. I really need a trainier that will kick my but fore real. I am starting to look for on that wont take no or an excuse for an answer. The time is now. My vacations are over ...
  2. First Weekend away

Hey everyone. This was my first weekend away and I must say it wasn't that bad As far as eating is concerned I basically shared my meal with my daughter and I had Cajun shrimp scallop and fish and I had a few steamed oysters mmmmmm good. I think I ate I ate too much but it was good. I am down just about 30 pounds! Im very exciting about that. I started exercising while in Maryland I went to an Art Fair and walked in 100 degree heat for about an hour and a half. Then went to dinner followed ...
  3. Scale Finally Moved

Happy Happy Joy Joy ! the scaled moved 2 pounds this morning. Finally. I was starting to wonder if I had surgery or not.. I know this is a process and my body has to figure out waht I've done to it. All in all I'm a happy girl.. I've got a girls weekend this coming weekend, then in a week I go on vacation to an all inclusive in Cancun... That is gonna be difficult because of the variety of choices.. I know I won't always make the best choices but as my nutritionist says "you don't gain weight ...
  4. Another 2 days of exercise completed

Well I successfully completed 2 days of exercise ! Yesterday I found a video on FIOS. Kickboxing man it was hard but I managed to finish half hour. And today I rode my bike ! It felt really good ans I look forward to doing something else tomorrow. Having a glass of wine now half the size of what I use to drink. I can do this and I wil succeed!,
  5. 3 days off the scale

So today marks day 3 of scale withdrawal I had moved my scale from the bathroom to the kitchen for a constant reminder of what I'm doing and in the place where I get into trouble. I'm really trying to make this work for my good which I know it will i have to be patient with it and me. I have a pretty active social circle and it is surrounded inside I. Out with great food and drinks. Yesterday I went to plan a party for one of my buffs and low and behold she had prepared dinner baked turkey wings. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast