Day of Surgery: 215.2
    Today: 181.3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	557.4 KB 
ID:	14271

Today I went thrift store shopping, and found this cute little number:
    Size 12 Skirt (I fit, but I'm more comfortable in size 14 jeans) and a size Large sleeveless blouse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skirt.JPG 
Views:	710 
Size:	679.0 KB 
ID:	14272

I couldn't be happier with my weight loss so far! I'm more than halfway to my goal, and LOVE LOVE LOVE ...
  2. One month down!

My Highest Weight: 244+
    Pre-Op Weight: 222.7
    Last Week: 203.4
    Today: 201.2

ULTIMATE GOAL: 135lbs. (66.2 lbs to go)

The verdict: I'm down 2.2 lbs since last week, and down 21.5 lbs all together in the last 5 weeks (including my week of preop dieting). My goal was 25lbs the first month. It will officially be a month on Thursday. I did weigh myself over the weekend and at that time I was 199.7, but I got a visit from 'Aunt ...
  3. NSV's of my first three weeks!

1) Had my first post op doctors appointment on Wednesday. Got my results from bloodwork yesterday. A1C went from 9.9 to 8.0...Random blood glucose test went from 430 to 131...Cholesterol went from 129 to 88! I am completely OFF all of my daily diabetic medicines, including insulin. I only have to take on an as-needed basis (which I haven't needed since preop diet). And blood pressure went from 130ish over 90ish to 120/76!!!

2) Today I went through ALL of my clothes and transitioned ...
  4. Post Sleeve Specifics (My Journey)

Oh man is it good to be home. Sleeping in the comforts of your own bed. Snuggling up with your loving animals. Yes. It is good.

Okay, so here are the statistics:

My Highest Weight: 244+
    Pre-Op Weight: 222.7
    Today: 212.8

That means just under 10 pounds (FOREVER) gone since starting my pre op diet eleven days ago. I did keep what I thought to be immaculate notes while at the hospital, but upon my return I see that ...
  5. I'm on the Sleeved side!!!!

I had my surgery this morning and have been in and out the last two hours, but now I'm feeling dang good! No pain, nausea, or anything. I'm getting ready to go walk around the OR because I'm already stir crazy in this bed. I can already tell that this was the best decision I have ever made for myself! Thank you all for your support and friendship!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast