Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

minxie

1. Spring 2014

My days and my life continue to amaze me.

We just returned from a week on the beach where I wore a bikini. A bikini! I didn't feel people were fighting the urge to moo at me or judge my thighs or critique my physique as I sat poolside. I felt amazing! I felt slender and strong and so so beautiful. What a change from 2 springs ago! Men approached me on the beach, asked me for dates. (Granted, they were either over 60 or they had the crazy eyes.) When I was dressed and out ...
  2. New Before/After Pic

Hi Guys (and Gals)!

I uploaded a new "after" picture. I'm not finished yet, not by a long shot, but I'm as close to "finished" as I'm going to be for a while. Delightedly so! 2013 was the year I attained a healthy body. Now I'm chasing an athletic one.

I went to the gym yesterday. No kidding, the gym kicked my ass. I mean, relentlessly. I had only been doing cardio to lose weight. Weight lifting is a whole different kind of effort. And ...
  3. Checking In

As of this morning I am 159 lbs. I have lost 130 lbs!!! I am 12 pounds from goal, and wonder if I will ever be thin enough?? I look at myself and honestly do not know and can not accurately judge my size. I know I'm not obese, or even overweight, but I still feel fat sometimes. Weird. Really, really weird.

Having said that, I am so effing happy these days. If I had know this is how glorious being thin feels like, I would have done it years ago! HA! I am in a size 10 pants. ...
  4. Better Every Day

So another month has passed. I'm 167 lbs, and life continues to improve. I have noticed that people are really direct when mentioning my weight now. I guess because I've lost so much (121 lbs) Most of the time I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but daaaaaaaaaang, some people feel entitled to say whatever they want.
    • At the gym, a random guy I don't know told me I could lose my jiggles if I started lifting weights instead of doing so much cardio. How does he feel
  5. Thoughts at Less Than 30 Pounds from Goal

I was 174 lbs this morning. I couldn't be happier with my progress. It's not easy, but it's so worth it. As I stepped out of the shower today, I had a swirling head full of thoughts, some that I wanted to share.

1. I don't know what size I am. I mean, I know that I wear a size 12, but I don't know what that means. I have never had clear, accurate vision/view/concept of what my body mass is. When I was larger I thought I was smaller and was always amazed (ashamed) at myself ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast