Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BabyDoll

1. Mistakes WLS people make.. From another forum

Quote Originally Posted by jgilliam1955 View Post
    1st Mistake: Not Taking Vitamins, Supplements, or Minerals Every WLS patient has specific nutritional needs depending on the type of surgery you have had. Not only is it a good idea to ask your surgeon for guidelines, but also consult with an experienced WLS nutritionist. Understand there is not a standard practice that all surgeons and nutritionists follow in guiding WLS patients. So, it is important to do your own research, get your lab tests done regularly, and learn how to read the results.
  2. May 2010 Sleever

I started my journey May 31st of last year with a top weight of 266, wearing a tight size 22 pants and 2x tops. I remember anxiously wondering where I would end up after the weight was gone...hoped for but doubted I'd ever see the single digits so when I started wearing size 8's I was elated. My weight has leveled out to where I'm now only losing about a pound a month but apparently things are still rearranging cause I just bought a size 6 jeans. It's crazy....I hold them up and think, no way my ...
  3. September 1, 2011

Ok so it's been 1 year and 3 months since my Sleeve surgery. I've lost a total of 124 pounds. The weight has slowed to maybe a pound a month which is hard on my brain BUT the body is still changing which is kinda weird. In the last 2 months, I've gone from a loose size 10 pants to a tight size 6 that my daughter says looks sexy. Yeah I know, that's weird.

Anyway. So I haven't measured since June. Here's the new stats.

http://mwlj2010.blogspot.com/

How on earth ...

Updated 09-04-2011 at 12:47 PM by BabyDoll

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report