Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christian_Loving_Life

1. Youtube video with Irene Billingsley

http://youtu.be/Y_IQ4bLC0kI

Here is the youtube video I am in from Jerusalem Hospital (taken at the Hotel Ticuan).

Now I am down 87 pounds.

Hope this encourages anyone wanting to go to Dr. Almanza. He is at a different hospital now though.

God Bless!
  2. Dr. Betancourt safe in the arms of Jesus

I was so sad to hear that Dr. Andres Betancourt passed away recently. I pray for comfort for those that lived with him and worked with him. Anyone that has had surgery with Dr. Almanza probably knows that Dr. Andres was the owner and founder of Jerusalem Hospital. I had the privilege of meeting him a few times and he was such a caring and helpful man. The following link is a memorial video that was made with pictures of him with his family and friends. I pray it Blesses you as it did for me. RIP ...
  3. Yummy Smoothies take boredom away

Protein Recipes I found and thought I should share from
    by prettymomie_5 , 12-11-2011 at 07:17 PM

Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Smoothie
    4 oz. Vitasoy Peppermint Chocolate soy milk
    4 oz. water
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    2-3 ice cubes

Place liquid in the blender first, then powder, then additions. Blend on low then high till well blended.

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
    8 oz. water or 4 oz. soy milk/4 oz. water ...
  4. Yummy Smoothies take boredom away

Protein Recipes I found and thought I should share from
    by prettymomie_5 , 12-11-2011 at 07:17 PM

Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Smoothie
    4 oz. Vitasoy Peppermint Chocolate soy milk
    4 oz. water
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    2-3 ice cubes

Place liquid in the blender first, then powder, then additions. Blend on low then high till well blended.

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
    8 oz. water or 4 oz. soy milk/4 oz. water ...
  5. Slurry Foods

Quote Originally Posted by Christian_Loving_Life View Post
    Here is the information....on Slurry Foods

What Your Bariatric Surgeon Forgot to Tell You That Will Cause Weight Gain

A significant number of people who undergo bariatric surgery for weight loss will at some point regain some of the weight they lost initially with surgery. Patients who stray from the high protein diet prescribed by weight loss surgery nutritionists to eat simple processed carbohydrates, called slurry foods, are likely to gain weight. Learn why.