Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Surgery Set for Sept 26th!

Hi, I'm new on here, just looking to find some great friends who have been through what I'm about to committ to. The realness has set in that my food choices are going to be completely different in less than 20 days! I tried my first "protein" shake. YUCK!!! Anyone know of one that doesn't taste like dirt?
    Thanks for reading this and if you have any advice please friend me or send me a message! ~Sarah~
  2. Crazy?

I'm sitting here, two days before my shceduled surgery, and I am thinking, "This has got to be the craziest thing I've ever done!" And, now I am doubting my decision. Anyone else experience this so close to the day?
  3. I'm practically a mermaid. :D

4. 1 week update

Okay after 3 days of preop liquid diet and 4 days of post op I have lost 14 pounds!!! I am so happy and it has not been easy but definately so far worth it. I have over done it today so I am going to lay down and rest, but I will update you with details later.
  5. No Restriction?

I had my surgery about two and a half weeks ago. I am able to eat anything I want. I feel no restriction or very little pain and it goes away within a few seconds. I have had chili (pureed) chicken, tuna, steak (pureed), sushi, rice, noodles and I feel no pain or feeling like I am going to throw up. I try to measure my portions but I am still hungry because I try to stay within 4-6 ounces. I am not sure what is going on has anyone had this problem?