Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Time to Get Mindful Again

With the food holidays fast approaching, it's time to get mindful about eating. After I inhaled a cookie yesterday and felt horrible, I wrote a blog post about it and what I need to do the next few months.

No matter how far out you are from surgery, I think it's essential to always be aware of what and WHY you're eating. Here's my latest post:

https://downthescale.com/2017/09/26/cookie-regrets/

Take care,
    Jen
  2. I did it!!-Going for Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-44 is the new 20-My Surgeon Rocks

I did it! I completed my professional designation. I am officially have a Senior Claim Law Associate. And then I saw if I complete an additional book I can get a Silver and with another book a Gold. So guess who is going to sign up tomorrow for the next book?? This girl right here. I am so excited. The only thing is for Gold I will have to wait until after January since I will have already used my full $5K tuition assistance from my work. And I have no intention of paying out of pocket. ...
  3. Surgery

I posted my situation of having an invasive surgery for diverticulitis and a fistula dated 9-3-17. I was admitted to Cooper hospital in NJ which is an hour away from me. I spent 7 days there with an infection/diverticulitis. They were going to do the surgery but decided they would wait until the infection cleared up. The reason I had to travel so far is no one will do this invasive surgery where I live. So, I'm discharged with antibiotics and after 2 weeks I did my follow up with my surgeon to get ...
  4. Quick update!

Hello everyone havent been on here in a while.
    well i just wanted to say im happy so far with my results.
    im trying to get better at taking my vitamins.
    now i need to work on the working out part because that for sure isnt changing on me. i hate that i get so lazy. when it comes to working out.
    well i weighed myself yesterday and i weigh 297 pounds!!
    i was so happy because i havent weighed under 300 since i was in middle school. so it was a pretty big day for ...
  5. Before and After picts

so I have noticed since Dec 2016 to Sept 2017 before surgery I have started loosing the double chin .. even from augs which i did not post because i was in my bikini top and .. well dont think my husband would appreciate it lol.
    today my emotions have been all over the place.. odly thinking after surgery how long will it be for being intimate w/ the husband will it be a month .. or longer .. i am going on a cruise in end of oct some say ill be fine some from reading dont seem i may be .. ...