Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. psychologist report

Hello all, I am told that I need to get a report from a psychologist, Does anyone know what this test is called? Thank you in advance for you help.
  2. Gastric Sleeve

Operation on Jan 04 starting weight 321
    as of April 19 271 pounds that's 50 pounds! I feel great! the best decision I ever made to improve my overall well being. I am back in the GYM working hard! Also, I highly recommend HIIT workout, it will help melt away the pounds.
  3. Next week operation

Hi Every one, I am planning to have my operation next week and I am worried abut the 1st and 2nd post op.

Any advise regarding the 1st week fluid as well as the 2nd week semi solid food?

I need your support .

Thanks
  4. recovery in one week

Hey all... in one week, I'll be in recovery. pre op is like a spiritual fast.. but, i do feel really empty and the nerves makes ya want to emo-munch. Won't do that, but I feel that addiction kicking in.

Trying to lose as much as possible before surgery.. did anyone else do that? does it make a big difference in personal results?

Please, send good vibes.. I'm glad I found this group.. lot's of wisdom here. Help me thru this week! Surgery on Tuesday April 24.
  5. its been a while....

Its been a while since y last post but felt the need to share today!!! Exciting news!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30741475_10215482730237115_7145945069298647040_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	27583Was shocked this morning to finally be under 200 lbs. I havenít seen 199 since probably 8th or 9th grade. Down 90 Lbs today! Iíve gone from a size XXL- M/L and 42 waist to 32! In the pic on the right I was able to fit both my legs in one side of my old 42 waist pants. I feel great!!!

Surgery: November 1st, 2017
    SW: 289
    CW: 199