Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. From blah to YEAH!!!

Good Morning, Haven't been on much but really trying to get this tool to work with my mind. I can finally say it's coming together slowly but surely! I weighed myself outside the drs off this morning-208! Wow, haven't seen that in a long time. I look at my picture, I must change it to show progress but every pic I take just don't do it for me just yet! This journey is a process, it must be taken slowly and it seems as if my WLS brothers and sisters are in a race to get to their goal weight as soon ...
  2. Start of a New Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Kamja210 View Post
    I am about to start this journey of life again ive always been happy in my skin but have always just wanted to be healthier. I have chosen to finally have bariatric surgery 2yrs ago. I am finally close to the date August 10th 2017 and im excited but yet nervous I have always been on the heavier side and when i looked in the mirror i never saw a 5ft 1 in 276lb plus women but i knew i was not healthy so i needed to make a change in my life not only for me but also for my family that have also
  3. July 20, 2017

Well! The endoscopy was very easy! Everyone was so nice and reassuring. I told them I was nervous and they really helped me relax and it was over in no time at all. The whole tube down my throat thing really freaked me out but, I didn't even know they did It! Preoperative testing was on Monday and that went well. Chest x-ray, EKG, blood work, and talked to the anesthesia person. They asked lots of questions about my general health and looked through
    in my mouth. Told me about not eating ...

Updated 07-21-2017 at 12:41 AM by MTMiller (Wrong date)

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. 2 Months Post-Op

Let me start off with the fact that I am so happy that I finally invested in myself and had surgery done! I was lucky that one of my daughter's was able to have the surgery done with me. She is doing great and bounced back right away and returned back to work as a Vet Tech with little issues. I have not been so lucky. I have little to no energy and feel nauseous most of the time. I know that this is from my very small intake. My daughter and friend who had the surgery at the same time are taking ...
  5. 10 months Post-Op and loving life

I was 10 months post-op July 13 and am very pleased with myself. My husband and I took an 11 day vacation and hiked 47.7 miles (according to my Fit-bit) during those days. Not just flat trail hiking but mountain hiking. We spent our time traveling through the 5 National Parks in lower Utah starting in Arches National park and ending in Zion and hiked several trails each day. There is no way I could have done 1/3 of that this time last year. I didn't get winded from the altitude nor did my feet ...