Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Jan time to get focused

I had been ahead of the curve. I have lost 55lbs down 247 last visit however dr says i lost only 4lbs this month and should have lost 10 so now between jan to april i am to loose average 30 lbs. before i would say hahaha ya right however i have noticed after my cruise i did do some things i should not be doing like eating cereal or a little more helpings .. and well .. time to smack my hands say NOOOO stay on track went back to gym. took dog for walk and actually ran w/ her as well .. so fingers ...
  2. High School Weight

Today I got on the scale and I saw that the scale read 236 - which is great - I've let go of 86 pounds since surgery in August - but 236 is a significant weight because in my junior year in high school, everyone got weighed in the gym - an odd school activity to be sure - but my weight that day was 236. Now some would argue that being at your "high school weight" would be a major accomplishment but at the time I remember being MORTIFIED of that weight - most kids weighed 150,160 - and ...
  3. Getting On With Life

A week ago I posted about the move my wife and I recently underwent, and I now realize that within that post, there might have been some negative undertones associated with my words. Rest assured, We are not in anyway looking at this move as anything short of positive. We love where we're located, the people (that we have encountered) are wonderful and welcoming, and the weather - although a drastic change from the warmth of the Southwest - is absolutely spectacular.

I am currently ...
  4. food allowed

HI! This is my second post on here. I have not had the operation yet and am still in the consideration phase. I have been reading up on the gastric sleeve and came across a website about what one can eat after surgery and forever. It says that you can't eat, steak, raw fruit and veg and popcorn ever again. please tell me if this is true? I am also concerned that people are gaining weight after the sleeve or not losing much, I feel like if I am having such drastic surgery I don't want to be in either ...
  5. Desperately trying to get back right

Hello, I am new to the site and I am just looking for some success stories to help me stay motivated on my journey. I donít know what has happened as of lately but my eating habits have gotten ridiculous. Itís not that I eat a lot, but what I am eating, well was eating is so unhealthy. Even though I have only gained 7 of the 89 lbs I have lost since my gastric sleeve I am going backwards and I didnít go through all of this to do that. Is there anyone here who has gone through this and if so how ...