Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Finally 120 pounds post op and 148 overall !

Now this next 10 pounds really took a long time to come off !! Ive been straying and making bad food choices and going up and down by 5 pounds since before Christmas but a bout of severe sickness and upset stomach last week has really reset my pouch !

My weight is falling off again and my restriction is super tight again Im taking advantage of this by being super strict. Im off to WDW and cruise at the end of next month and I want to get a few more pounds off for that
  2. Hair loss-still shrinking-love my sleeve

So I am in the 40% of sleevers that have hair loss. I figured I would be since my sister (who is 5+ years post op) had hair loss. It isn't too terrible so far, but I do notice it. It's been about 2 weeks since I started having a lot of noticeable hair loss when I shower. I can tell it is a bit thinner up top on the sides near my temple. So far I am able to cover it up by just moving my hair around. Luckily, my hair was already a lot thicker from the biotin I have been taking for months which ...
  3. Help! I ate French Onion Soup

I am having gastric sleeve surgery on Friday and I ate french onion soup. I didn't eat the bread, but ate the onions and cheese. This is the only cheating I did in this two week preop liquid diet. How will this affect my surgery? I'm so mad at myself!!!
  4. I ate 2 scrambled eggs!

Not sure why but this excited me. I made 2 scrambled eggs for dinner last night, a little butter, 2 eggs, salt n pepper a teaspoon of reduced fat sour cream and 1 minced jalapeno. Took me 1/2 hour to eat it all but it was wonderful. Think I will do it again tonight!

Good news is I love eggs and can eat them every day so excited about that. Think I will now try cottage cheese, ricotta, humus etc during the week.

Tired of soup!!!!! Although I came up with an ...
  5. One Daya Before Pre-op Diet, 2 Weeks Before Surgery

My doctor gave me 3 pre-op diet options: all protein shakes, or only lean meat and veggies, or a mix of both. I really want to lose some weight and I'm not sure what option will be best for me. My plan for now is to start out with the shakes and trade off with the meal plan, on every other day. But, I wish I knew which option would be the best for me. What a pain.

I've been on pain meds since my tooth extractions and I'm so sick of it. I want the pain to stop so that I don't ...