Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 28 Weeks?!?!?!-Old Man Booty-Some Friendships Last Forever-

OMG!!! Where has the time gone? Today I am 28 weeks post op. It really flew by. Sitting here in my room all happy and healthy. Sometimes when people call me tiny I think...who are they talking about? Then I realize I am tiny. I haven't been tiny in forever yet here I am....tiny. I look thin. I know I am still technically 3 pounds from being out of the "overweight" BMI but I am calling BS on that one. I don't look one bit overweight. I have to double take almost every time that ...
  2. T minus 47 Days

Ok.... I am embarrassed to say it, but I am not doing wonderful pre-pre-pre-surgery prepping. I had these grandiose plans to get a head of the game and start drinking my waters, exercising, cutting out sugars and carbs and sticking instead to protein shakes with lean meats and veggies. Anyone that has seen me on the site might know that I just had my 4th granddaughter and I was actually in the delivery room. I work fulltime and in between, I have been trying to help my daughter and son-in-law ...
  3. Question about routine testing - Colonoscopy

So it appears that now that I am 50, I am supposed to have a yearly colonoscopy. My question to the group is how does the "prep" work then you have a small stomach? I put the test off so I could be with my daughter when she had her baby. Now I am going to put the test off so that I can have my Sleeve Surgery. Has anyone else dealt with this?
  4. Nauseous

I'm a month after surgery. My Dr cleared me to eat what i want but lately almost every thing makes me nauseous. Does anyone have any solutions or went through eh same issue?
  5. 16 months

So, my weight seems to have stabilized. I'm bouncing between 199 and 202 and have been for 2 months. I just finished 6 weeks of boot camp at the gym and have lost a half an inch off my waist and half an inch off each thigh. I guess it's time to switch up my exercise . . . I'm going to try and find a dance class or go back to aqua fit for the next month or so and see if switching it up helps.