Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 3-Month Sleevesary Update

Breath. I remind myself, it is progress, not perfection. Breath.

I don't know why this is such a mental struggle, well I do, but, still, the head games we play on ourselves... when does it ease up?

I am not anywhere near unpacking and putting stuff away. I have two boxes full of files I need to go through, and I am avoiding. The guest bed is full of stuff I probably need to throw away. I have shoved a few things on the shelves in my closet that I need to hang up. ...
  2. Heartburn

I am 9 days post op.
    Starting to get heartburn.
    Last night a Premier Protein Shake, waited 30 mins, went to bed
    woke 7 hrs later and I could still feel like I just drank it could almost taste it
    If I do burp it feels instantly okay

Very strange if I keep my shoulders back real stand up real tall, it seems to lessen.

Any Advice?
  3. question

I have the stomach bug can not eat or drink. I feel total wiped out.this the first time I have had it with the sleeve. I am asking for advice to see if anyone has had it and how they survived. I just had a popsicle and it is not coming up.
  4. question

I have the stomach bug can not eat or drink. I feel total wiped out.this the first time I have had it with the sleeve. I am asking for advice to see if anyone has had it and how they survived. I just had a popsicle and it is not coming up.
  5. 14 days Post Op - No hunger

Well, I weighed myself today. I have lost 27 pounds since I began this journey four weeks ago. It is a good feeling and everyone keeps commenting that my round face looks thinner. What about my butt? Guess no one wants to look at that yet.

The past week has been all about trial and error. I had back pain that went away after I started to increase my liquid intake. What a relief. I was taking advil only to learn that NSAIDS are bad for sleevers. So switched to Tylenol. I have ...