Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Just a little YEAH!!

When I started my journey in April, my weight was 304 lbs, then after going through the liquid diet twice, my actual pre-surgery weight was 285.7 lbs. Today I bought a scale (first time in 37 years) and I am proud to announce my 8 day post op weight is 273.6 lbs! That is a total loss of 30.4 lbs gone forever!! YEAH!!
  2. Joining Site

I had surgery a few months ago, and leveled out at 90 lbs lost.
    I found a way to keep my stomach flowing as along as I ate popcorn and sugar free pop cycles at the same time. In have starbucks coffee and protein shakes during the day...nuts and raisins...and gatorade. I never fill up. I can do about 2k in calories per day this way. When I go back to my MD diet and eat 3-4oz of protein first, I am so full I am uncomfortable and can't eat for 45 minutes. I lose my appetite and can't get any ...
  3. Joining Site

I had surgery a few months ago, and leveled out at 90 lbs lost.
    I found a way to keep my stomach flowing as along as I ate popcorn and sugar free pop cycles at the same time. In have starbucks coffee and protein shakes during the day...nuts and raisins...and gatorade. I never fill up. I can do about 2k in calories per day this way. When I go back to my MD diet and eat 3-4oz of protein first, I am so full I am uncomfortable and can't eat for 45 minutes. I lose my appetite and can't get any ...
  4. Feeling frustrated!

Im 2 weeks post-op and i seem to be stuck in the same weight for the past week .. I go from to 253 to 250 then up again.. I know i shouldn't weigh my self everyday but it's hard not to..I do not know what im doing wrong I'm drinking about 51 oz of protein a day and more than 64 oz of liquids a day..I haven't been walking because I have a severe hip problem.. 500 calories a day is not that much for me to continue to be stuck there...ugghh For the girls did you ever get stuck in the same weight close ...
  5. Feeling frustrated!

Im 2 weeks post-op and i seem to be stuck in the same weight for the past week .. I go from to 253 to 250 then up again.. I know i shouldn't weigh my self everyday but it's hard not to..I do not know what im doing wrong I'm drinking about 51 oz of protein a day and more than 64 oz of liquids a day..I haven't been walking because I have a severe hip problem.. 500 calories a day is not that much for me to continue to be stuck there...ugghh For the girls did you ever get stuck in the same weight close ...