Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. is anybody the same???

I had surgery on the 27th august so nearly 7weeks & iv lost 21lb am i heading in the right direction? Also some days i feel more hungry then others nd can eat more is this normal?
  2. Having quite the time...

I have a hard time throwing some things away. This weight I am down is not one of those things. Being nearly 100 pounds down in 4 months, nothing fits anymore. I went and dug out some of my clothes from "back in the day", I like to use the excuse that it is close to Halloween and I am looking for costumes...anyway, I have gone from "I can't wear these 46" waist jeans to being able to wear some of my old 38" pants. Pants that I was wearing some 25 years ago. When those suckers ...
  3. Hair Loss Help!!

Ok what is their that can help with this hair loss? I take 10,000 MCG 2 x a day
    I have used Nixion shampoo
    I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner
    nothing seems to help at all
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thsnks
  4. Ugh, I am a cheater ! Is this bad ?

ok, I am on my Pre-op diet. Supposed to drink protein shakes during the day and a healthy low cal meal at night. Next weekend I go on an all liquid diet.

Yesterday, driving into town I got super super hungry. I didnt have anything to curb my appetite. So I dropped off my passenger at the mall and made a quick run to Taco bell for a small "griller " chipotle chicken. Few hours later I ate a protein bar LOL maybe that made up for it. Now today without thinking about it, ...
  5. Month 2 - Checking in.

I can't believe it's been 2 months since my surgery! I'm still saying to myself, "I can't believe I did it."

I'm down 31 pounds, and overall I feel pretty good. I can eat whatever I want now, just not as much as I used to. And I'm very selective about what I eat now. I still find it amazing that the things I used to eat in one sitting take DAYS to eat now. For example, it took me 3 days to eat 3 chicken fingers and garlic mashed potatoes.

I think my ...