Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Self care in the midst of chaos...

Hello Everyone,

It has been a little bit since I have posted. I have popped on to read here and there but have been so buried in personal upheaval that I haven't had a coherent thought to add.
    My weight is at a bit of a stand still and I understand why so I am giving myself some Grace so as to not sabotage the good work I have done both physically and mentally. I am doing the best that I can and some days it feels like an accomplishment just to get through the day.
  2. Any Vegitarians Sleevers.....

Hello I have recently adopted a new eating lifestyle of vegetarian/pescatarian(only seafood)... is there anyone else on here that share the same eating habits? How do you get the necessary protein and nutrients needed after surgery...besides beans??? Any recipe suggestions???
    Tags: diet Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Going Back to work?

Go back to Work,

After how long can I go back to work post op?

Also Can I travel 2 week post op?

Thanks
  4. Good days and bad days....

Hi, I'm coming up to 3 months post op. All has been going well until the last two days. I'm struggling with solid food - it either gets stuck and makes me sick or it makes me feel nauseous to the point that all I want to do is drink.

Anyone else experienced a blip like this????
  5. A new sport

greeting and long time no see or talk.

I am doing good, I know my blood work is low on Iron and my Vitamin D, is low since I do live in Alaska. I have been taking all required medication.

That is key post surgery and I can say I have been slacking. I remember to take them when I wake up from my after noon nap before work.

To get into shape I am taking up Rugby, I know its a tough sport and it is very cardio keyed. I have also joined the YMCA, I like ...