Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lisamarie0814

1. Enough food for me... and a growing baby?

So I've had the most amazing journey so far - I was 9 months post op on the 14th and I've lost 70 pounds and am only 6 pounds away from my goal. My starting weight was 227 and I'm now 156.8. I'm super excited for my achievements, but now I'm worried that (1) I won't stop losing, because I'm not watching my calories/intake at all anymore because I'm at a weight that I'm happy at, and (2) am I going to be able to eat enough to sustain the life of a growing baby? I'm graduating from nursing school ...
  2. 8 Months Post-op (with pics)!!!

Hey everyone!
    So on the 14th I was 8 months post-op from my band to sleeve revision! I started my journey at 227 pounds and I'm now down to 160! So I'm down 67 pounds My goal is 150 and I'm realizing that I'm going to have to bust my butt HARD to get there because I've been sitting at 160-162 for over a month now... so it's time to kick it into overdrive to get to my goal! Before surgery I was a size 16/18 (busting out) jeans, size XL-1X shirts - I just went and bought a bunch of new ...
  3. 14 Pounds to my GOAL!

So I'm not quite 7 months post-op, I will be on the 14th. I'm currently down to 164 - I was 227 when I started my pre.op diet in December which means I've currently lost 63 pounds! I had a lap band to sleeve revision surgery so I was expecting to lose the weight at a much slower rate - I know there are lots of people who have lost weight at a much faster rate than I have, but I will definitely take the weight that I have lost! I'm hoping to be able to lose these last 14 pounds within the next few ...
  4. 51 pounds down! (with pics)

I'm super stoked as I hit 176 yesterday (today down to 175) and I'm 51 pounds down from my pre-op diet and FEEL fantastic! I have another 25 pounds to go to my goal I had my hubby take a pic of me before surgery and we took one yesterday with me in the same shorts and sports bra so I could really "see" the difference, because I'm having a hard time seeing how much my body has changed - even though the weight has come off I'm still working on mentally knowing that I'm no longer "obese" ...
  5. 2nd Goal Met!

So my first goal was to be back in ONEderland - which I achieved back in January. My 2nd goal was to reach 180 - and when I got on the scale this morning I was 180.0! I'm SUPER stoked! Only 30 more pounds to go before I reach my goal weight! I had a great weekend of shopping for new clothes - and I'm finally able to buy jeans from American Eagle! I walked out with 2 pairs of jeans from there - and all of the tops I bought were a L no longer an XL! I feel fabulous - now I just need to kick my exercise ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast