Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CaymanKarma

1. Survived a Food & Wine festival...where's my motivation tho?

Hey everyone. been a while since I've posted anything and I'm looking for some re-motivation/support.

A few weeks ago I travelled to a Food & Wine festival for work. It was great and there was lots of 'healthier' food options for me to sample. Plus I was pretty good about the alcohol. Even got in some exercise. Very proud to say I only gained 2lbs back from my 21 loss pre-op.

HOWEVER...since I've been home I am finding myself slacking without any big reasons. ...
  2. 2nd NUT appt

Heading to my 2nd NUT appointment in a few minutes. I'm sure ive post more weight. Excited to be losing some pre op weight so I 'll reach my post op goal even quicker. Lets do this!
  3. Another Angel gone to Heaven...and I just want to eat away the sadness

4. Sugar so high in 'health' food

Wow! So after my first NUT appt, she really helped me to delve deep into what my issues are and where I could improve despite losing 18lbs this year. One of my problems was not being prepared with snacks in the daytime which led to grazing in the evenings when I got home from work. Of course, despite trying to keep healthy things in the house I have 2 lil kids and a non-dieting-with-a-sweet-tooth hubby so its not always possible.

Anyways, I went to the grocery store today and ...
  5. 294--CAN'T BE! Oh yeah...sick

Sigh..... despite a great run with losing in my preop phase (I've gone from 315 in Nov '12 to 298 last week) today I got on the scale is it was 294. WHAT? 294!!!! But then I remembered that I've been super sick for the past 2 days so that probably did it. And I had to fast for a blood test this morning. But hey, it was great to see that low # even if its only temporary. It just means I'll get there soon!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast