Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mskitti

1. Day 3 of day 5 pouch test

Quote Originally Posted by mskitti View Post
    Ok... So only just start, dry fried two eggs and got 3/4 of the way through and had to stop, thankfully they weren't big eggs otherwise I would have felt bad for wasting food. BBQ this arvo for a housewarming, that's going to be an interesting evening,
    But on the pouch front I can feel it again its responding nicely to the full sensation which is great and I can't wait to go back to normal food again
  2. Day 2 of pouch test

Ok, well yesterday I seemed to spend the day having some soup, then stopping then having more, today I had 3/4 cup of a cup of soup for breakfast and I have found that I am full and satisfied with that atm, I can see how the 5 day pouch test works, I'm starting to see the benefits already. Tomorrow will be interesting, I have a housewarming party to go to,, should be interesting.
  3. Day 2 of pouch test

Ok, well yesterday I seemed to spend the day having some soup, then stopping then having more, today I had 3/4 cup of a cup of soup for breakfast and I have found that I am full and satisfied with that atm, I can see how the 5 day pouch test works, I'm starting to see the benefits already. Tomorrow will be interesting, I have a housewarming party to go to,, should be interesting.
  4. 5 day pouch test

Ok so I've become complacent I think, so I've given up fizzy again which is working out just fine,increased my water consumption and am starting the 5 day pouch test tomorrow, I've made my pumpkin soup and haved started now to be honest but officially I'll start this properly tomorrow. I don't think I've done damage to my pouch I just feel that I. Falling into bad habits again, just in smaller doses and I don't want to do that. Day 1 tomorrow wish me luck
  5. July 11th 2012 was the big day and so far...

...we i had my sleeve done on July 11th by Dr Justin Greenslade at the Greenslopes hospital here in Brisbane. I'm down by 25kg's so far and i have to say it was the best thing i've ever done for myself. More than likely anyone who is on this site has had the same basic life as myself, yo yo diet through out my entire adult life. I've tried everything from shakes to skipping, to soup diets to weight watchers and back again. By the time i got to 40 in Feb of this year i'd had enough! i was 107