Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jester

1. Here is to the nay sayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Over this past weekend at a party I told my family and friends about the surgery. All but a select few were like very supportive and think its great. One guy I was talking to pulled me aside and said. Man I support you, But would rather see you do it naturally and hit the gym . While he was puffing away on a cig and drinking beer. In a non rude way I said Naturally why cant you stop smoking and drinking. You have to resort to chantix to help stop smoking and you still smoke how is that natural.
  2. Men...What is your expectaion where are you now and where would you like to be

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Wanted to see if mine was resonable our is it a blue sky number. I started in 2009 seeing a nutritionist I hit 360 lbs size 52 jeans over the course of a year and lots of money I had lost 70 lbs and was down to 290 size 42 jeans.. Life is great I felt good. I fell off the wagon (well my wallett did) and the weight has been creeping back on tp where I am currently 320. I would like to be at 190 I am 6ft was thinking that "big Boned" theroy has a factor. Is 190/200 resonable. Just wanted
  3. Lets post some before and after pics here

Or even like in progress pics