Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

headnrs3044

1. One week out

Well I can not believe its been a week. I really thought I'd be stronger than i am. My staff keeps reminding me of how OLD I am....that just wants me to do more.....I am not having any regrets. Getting my 64oz in daily, have been hungry a time or two but nothing bad. I havent weighed in 2 days cuz I dont like what i see. I am going to weigh tomorrow AM.....praying for a lower number. Thanks for all the encouragement. I really appreciate it!
  2. Bad Day!

Wow, I really wanted to be at work today. I actually feel as thought some one has beat the Sh*^ out of me. I hurt when I move I hurt when I'm still. It hurts to drink, it hurts not to drink. I am nauseasted. My shoulders and neck hurt as well. I feel like a total failure. Sorry for the negativity....its got to get better.
  3. first Day Post-op

Hello All-
    Well I can honestly say my operative day was a blurr. For those of you I hadnt told, I was so nervous the night before I took a Xanax along with my Ambien. Needless to say, I was to be at the hospital at 5:00 and arrivaed at 7:30....helps that I work there, but scared to death that I was going to be canceled! I was the last to be done unstead of the first!
    Last night I walked, walked walked and sipped, sipped sipped! It wasnt too bad, but my left side does hurt more that ...
  4. Nervous

I am so nervous and excited about Tuesday. I am not having second thoughts at all, but am praying that all will goes as planned. I am having my Grandson come for a visit next week (Spring Break) March 10-16 so I'll have a couple of days to recooperste before entertaining him. Well, its not that I have yo do alot of entertaining, he is 13, but I am just proud that he still wants to spend time with me at his age! He knows I am having surgery so he will be understanding and a big help.
    I am ...