Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jlbamagirl68

1. Don't let it happen to you!!!

The last year has been a roller coaster ride for me. I had my sleeve Nov 1, 2012. I did great the first 6 months. I lost 86 lbs. Then I hit a big stall. Was that was for 4 months. I did everything right. My protein, water, excercise, vitamins etc. But didn't budge. Ugh. Then my dad became very ill and was in and out of hospital for 7 months. I spent more time there than I did at home. I was on the backburner, once again. I eat things of convenience instead of what I was suppose to. Don't remember ...
  2. Rough night!!!

I made my first official boo boo lastnight!!!! Anybody else out there take Ambien for sleep??? If you do, you know that it can sometimes cause you to do crazy stuff that you don't remember. It does me that way occasionally. Well, lastnight was one of those occurances. I don't remember most of it but my poor husband does. I was on my way to bed and I stopped in the kitchen and ate a small banana with some peanut butter. Not a bad thing. But after that, I proceeded, according to my husband, to eat ...
  3. Am I eating too fast???

I try to eat slow. But sometimes I think it's too fast because I start feeling full so fast. How long does it take you to eat your food??? Input would be greatly appreciated!!! I usually only get 1/2 to 3/4 c of food total.
  4. A step up!!!!

Well I have graduated to the next level on my food. Yay!!! I had chicken salad today and it was sooooo good. Have also had some turkey breast from deli and vienna sausages. I tried some chicken spread but wasn't a big fan on that!!! Yuk. I also tried Muscle Milk which I really love!!! Has 20 grms of protein and doesn't really have that protein taste. Be so glad to reach the next level in time for Thanksgiving!!!!
  5. On the sleeved side

Hi everyone!! I am home and doing well. Sleeve went great!!! No leaks. Got home from hospital late yesterday. Very sore and very tired. So far so good with keeping liquids down. Will check back in within few days!! Thanks for all prayers!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast