Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sleeveinbama

1. The Easter Bunny Came to my house!!!

Yesterday I woke up to the best Easter!!! I hit my original goal lost!!! 100lbs!!! Gone, Gone!!!!! I talked to my surgeon back in Feb. and we agreed that I could go another 20-30 lbs and still carry it good!!! I had a tough 2 weeks of trying to get those last 2 lbs off, gaining back 2 lbs and then finally dropping!! And I know that the last few lbs are not going to come easy!! My weight loss is slowing down to almost a turtle crawl!!! I can tell a big difference in my body!!! Yes, I do ...
  2. email blowup

I have tried every settings in my control panel and I am still being blowed away with all the emails!!! Give me some tips here!!!!!! Come on folks!!!!
  3. Skinny wraps

Has anyone used the Skinny Wraps and if so, were you pleased with the results and did the effect last long??? Thinking of trying them and possible selling them in my area!!
  4. Beating myself up!!

WTH!! Jumped on the scales this morning( morning routine) and I have gained a half pound!!! How can that be??? Need some help here??? Yesterday morning I was down 1 lb and I tracked my intake on myfitnesspal and I had 444calories, 14 carbs, and 50g protein and 58 oz water! I did 30 mintues on treadmill at 3.6mph!! I am starting the 5 day pouch test today, to see if maybe I can jump start again!! I watched The Biggest Loser last nite, and now I know exactly how they felt!!
  5. 5 months old sleeve

Today marks 5 months for me and I am 71 lbs lighter then when I first started!! I was so wishing this morning when I stepped on the scales to see that I was in one 180, but it just would not give me the extra 1 lb!! But I am so happy with the 71 lbs!! I have decided to push my goal further down the line! So I am going for 135 or 130 lbs!!! Of course, there will be people saying that I don't need to go that far, but its my body and I will go as far as I want, and I know when to stop pushing!! ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast