Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blan

1. Neck Lift Procedure

I would love to get a neck lift and a facial contour procedure done. In the US it's too costly. Who went to Mexico and which doctor did you use? How was your experience with the surgery? I'd love to find out more. I have no trouble going to Mexico for surgery
  2. Thank God For Men Of Color!

So I have this conversation with my doctor about my diabetes and how to keep it under control. She tells me, "No white flour, no white sugar, no white potatoes, no white rice, no white anything ..." and I look at her and say, "Thank God my husband isn't white!" LOL
  3. Medical Tax Deductions

Hey everyone! I know the surgery expenses are tax deductible but I had no idea all these other expenses were too ... like travel and boarding. Check out the IRS booklet. Oh, and please don't ask me any tax questions. I'm just as clueless as most of America is ... LOL ... that's why I did a Google search
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf
  4. B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections

I saw someone post a message about Vitamin B injections. I just got this Groupon in my mailbox. What do you think? Does this work?

B12 Injections
    Fat-burning injections support a healthy liver, increase metabolism, and assist with digestion.
    Known as fat-burning injections, the lipotropic shots support liver health by flushing out fat while vitamin B12 supplies a boost of energy and an uptick in metabolism. B12 also aids digestion, particularly when it comes ...

Updated 01-12-2013 at 05:47 PM by Blan

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. Just venting - nothing to do with surgery

I cannot believe how messed up my insurance is. I already know that they don;t pay for anything that will actually improve your health, just pills and more pills. It doen't actually have to do with the health insurance itself but the rider my work, one of the biggest companies in the State, put on it. They dont pay for bariatric surgery. Ok, I already knew that; that's why I paid for it in Mexico but I just found out that they do not pay for diabetic counseling!!! Can you believe that??? That is ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast