Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

scgal21

1. 10 months and a picture says 1000 words!

It's been 10 months since my sleeve and I've been having some struggles lately with health issues that have popped up. I've also been a little down in the dumps about my slow weight loss. I'm trying to pull myself out of this pity party I'm having! I'm in my 50's, post-menopausal, with thyroid and joint issues, so it's not surprising that it has been much harder for me to shed the weight. I'm a very private person, but have decided to share my heaviest picture along with a more recent one. I've ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24 weeks.jpg 
Views:	744 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	7236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 heaviest 2010.JPG 
Views:	713 
Size:	265.4 KB 
ID:	7237  
  2. I am so frustrated!!

Ok, I have been patient so far, but I'm officially frustrated with my weight loss!! The scale isn't moving and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Going into this, I knew my journey would be a slow one since my metabolism is screwed up from yo-yo dieting and not being able to get any significant excercise in...but I was hoping for a faster loss than this. I stall for a week or two, then if I'm lucky I'll drop a pound. It will be 3 months on Feb.8 and I'm only down 35 lbs. and most of that was the ...