Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Godsfavor

1. Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Elizarvs View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I am about to have my gastric sleeve surgery May 15. I am getting really nervous, and scared at the same time. I have been on my protein shake diet for 9 days now, and I'm staving. I'm new to the site, but I thought this would be a great place to blog, and to interact with people going through the same procedure.
    Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of useful information here. Good luck on your journey.
  2. Jitters????

So, I lost my father-in-law, whom I was very close to on Easter Sunday. This week has been very depressing, but I do know God makes no mistakes and that all things are working out for my good. Right now my diabetes is all out of whack because I haven't been eating and my stress level is very high. I am due to start my 2 week pre-op diet tomorrow and where I was so excited to get things going, it has now turned into nervousness. Yes I still want to be healthy and yes I know this will definitely make ...
  3. The Countdown Begins

I've paid my procedure off and even bought my airline tickets and my surgery isn't until April 24th but I am a planner and don't like waiting til the last minute to do anything. I've never flown a day in my life and to be honest I am terrified of flying but this is how serious I am about getting this surgery. I am a diabetic and I have three girls ages 3, 2 and 2 and they are my motivation. My husband says he loves me inside and out and there's nothing wrong with this 5'2", 226lb frame, but ...