Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lglow

1. Out of the 180's

I am so excited b/c I was like in a stall. Today I got on the scale and am out of the 180's. I have not been below 184 since 2009. Yoyo dieting is a thing of the past and I really feel like I have beat the set points. I believe the 180's were so pyschological because I could not beat them for so long.

I am just thrilled!
  2. What is everyone doing with their clothes.

Well, as things decrease I am bagging up the clothes. I have some nice things. What does everyone else do with there nice clothes?
  3. 4 days post op

Hi Everyone! Thank you for the support and well wishes on my surgery date. I am happy to report I made it through the recovery with just a few glitches in my bp that were straightened out in the first few days. I left the hospital last evening and have been outside walking and drinking without complications. I am pretty gassy and having liquad bm's and pretty gassy but that is to be expected according to my surgeon from something he explained I don't remember. I am using my Inspirameter quite ...
  4. Surgery almost cancelled!!!!!

Whew! My doc called today but I missed the call and left a voice mail saying that I have Gerd and had not been cleared and we needed to talk about this. Need less to say I had him paged and he called back 2 hours later (I thought he was playing golf or something b/c he wasn't calling back and they said he wasn't there today , turns out HE was there in surgery lol) so he call s back and says "you have Gerd " according to the chart, and I should mention he is my surgeon, but my primary ...
  5. Surgery on Monday

Hi All!! Been wanting to post for a few days but not sure what I am feeling to post. Surgery is Monday and I went to my pre-surgical visit this morning. I was around 3 of my friends that had the surgery today at an event. It was surreal watching them. My other friend is having it oct 4. Well, they all had bypass. But to me its all barriatric. Anyway, I just keep thinking 2 things. Keep in mind I am having mine at a military base in Colorado not mexico so things might be different as far ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast