Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

txbluebonnet

1. 100 days postop!

I haven't posted in forever! Things are kinda just the same all the time so no really juicy details, . I'm down to 191 from 235 pre-op and 228 surgery day. I'm a slow loser but its okay cause I'm still a loser! I haven't done measurements in a while but had an NSV the other day. Originally pre-op I was wearing a size 16 or even an 18 in some pants with the sixteens getting snug. I was down into some 14's that I was able to get at the local resale shop but decided to make a Ross shopping ...
  2. One month post op with pics

So it's been one month already. While in the beginning the recovery seemed endless, now it just seems like yesterday. I'm doing pretty good I think. I'm still stuck in the blasted stall for like three weeks now grrrrr.... I don't know if there is anything I'm doing wrong so any tips are appreciated. I'm down 20lbs and 15inches from the day of surgery! So very happy about that I just wish this stall would move on already it's starting to get me down. Anyway, enough with my pity party. I'm getting ...
  3. Day 8

Sorry, wasnt able to check in sooner. Bad weather shut down everything here. Well, I'm alive and well. I'm grieving the loss of food big time. Good news is I'm down 11lbs since surgery day, Yay! Just slow and steady on getting stuff down. No nausea so very happy about that, just having trouble with getting protien shakes down. It feels like they sit right in my chest. Hope everyone is doing great!
  4. I made it through!

Well, I did it! I'm now the proud owner of a baby banana tummy . Surgery ran longer than others about 2 1/2 hrs. They said no complications though. However, I woke up a mess. Dripping sweat, horrible pain and nausea. I kept falling in and out of conciseness and begging the nurse for help. I must say I wasn't very nice to her because I was hurting so bad and scared because I was sweating like crazy, my hair was even soaked. And of all the nurses she didn't speak English. She just kept speaking ...
  5. Come on 11AM!

So I won't go to the hospital for surgery until 11AM . Other than the fact that I'm starving since not being able to eat since last night and only having broth then the stay has been pleasant. The hotel is very nice and the staff here has been wonderfully accommodating. I'm just not looking forward to the wait for surgery. I was thinking it would be earlier this morning since I was told originally they would pick me up at 6:30AM, but now not until 11AM.
    Going to try to do a little exploring ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast