Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

HTgriffith

1. Weight loss plateau

Well it finally happened. I've reached the dreaded plateau. I have stopped dropping weight so I understand that I need to change up my diet and exercise routine. Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, examples of what helped you?

I'm still very happy with my weight loss. I had my surgery on October 1st and I've lost quite a bit of weight in a short period of time. This is probably TMI but I'm not going to need a tummy tuck but I sure do need a boob lift.

2. Things do change

I want to thank those who commented on my last blog. It was so nice to read your thoughts and I do appreciate all your support. I still haven't figured out to respond to each one of you. I'm sort of a ding dong when it comes to this forum.

Well I am very pleased to say that it is getting easier to eat and drink. I've learned to stop trying to drink cold beverages, it just doesn't work for me. I've also learned that first thing in the morning it is difficult to consume anything. ...
  3. 5 Weeks post op

It feels like months but it's only been 5 weeks since my surgery. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Turnquest tomorrow. I had a really bad bout of stomach problems (Montezuma's revenge?) I don't know what happened but I couldn't leave my house for 3 days. I mean, literally... every 15 minutes I was running to the bathroom for "nothing" since I wasn't eating... so much nausea I couldn't even get water down. It has been a battle trying to eat and drink. I have nothing good to ...
  4. 5 Weeks post op

It feels like months but it's only been 5 weeks since my surgery. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Turnquest tomorrow. I had a really bad bout of stomach problems (Montezuma's revenge?) I don't know what happened but I couldn't leave my house for 3 days. I mean, literally... every
  5. Finally blogging

I created my account on this website in June and can hardly believe how much time has passed as here we are in the middle of September.

I have had many email notifications about members on here welcoming me and I tried to log in but for some reason I wasn't able to until now. I don't understand it? It is so nice to hear from others on here! Thank you!

It took my doctor's office a month to set up my surgery which I thought was ridiculous but it is finally scheduled ...