Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 5 more days.... possible TMI

5 days out from surgery, 4 days from leaving for Mexico; alone.

I've been seeing people post about the Couch to 5k program (C25k) a bit lately and it's gotten me thinking about how NOT possible that is right now. I wish my back and knee would let me do the C25k program!!! I think once I've lost a good amount of weight those types of activities will become possible again. Sure, I may still need to wrap my knee, use a ton of IcyHot and pump myself full of Tylenol... but it'll be POSSIBLE!
  2. 10 days till Pre-OP Diet

Oh my!! I'm 10 days till my Pre-op diet. I'm so excited!!

I have chosen to have my surgery with Dr. Elias Ortiz in Tijuana Mexico mainly due to the awesome testimony given by his previous clients that I've met thru the gastric sleeve forums. And also that it was super simple to schedule with the coordinators and I never felt any pressure from them while I was making my decision.

I have not made it public (per say put it on Facebook) that I'm having the surgery
  3. Last day in Mexico

I fly back home tomorrow! Can't wait to see my husband again!

Felt pretty good today. At 10:30, I met my sleeve siblings in the Lobby of the Hotel and we visited while waiting for Abraham. He had todays group in the van and took a phone call, so of course, Lessie and I went over there and introduced ourselves saying, "We were sleeved on Monday, you'll be fine, we feel pretty good today, don't worry and what questions do you have?"

It was great to kind of ...