Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Any Vegitarians Sleevers.....

Hello I have recently adopted a new eating lifestyle of vegetarian/pescatarian(only seafood)... is there anyone else on here that share the same eating habits? How do you get the necessary protein and nutrients needed after surgery...besides beans??? Any recipe suggestions???
    Tags: diet Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. 1 Month after My Elimination Diet & New Workout Routine

I've posted before about the elimination diet and new training program I started a month ago. Here's how it went and what I've learned so far:

https://downthescale.com/2017/04/04/...aining-update/

Take care,
    Jen
  3. Week One of My Elimination Diet

Well, I survived week one of my elimination and lived to write about it:

https://downthescale.com/2017/03/16/...ut-a-lifetime/

I've learned it's more than a week, it's for a lifetime. Well, part of the diet, but not all. Coffee is always part of my life!
  4. Instructions from my surgeon

So I have posted some pictures of stuff that was given to me from my surgeon. I have had 2 people request I email them a copy of it. So tonight I scanned them into the computer (with the exception of the pre op diet). Anyone who would like a copy, just PM me your email and I would be more than happy to share.
  5. I getting ready for my sleeve Jan 5... I was a 31 BMI now a 32

Well I ate all my favorites this month and it shows. I gained over 10 pounds in one month...Yikes! I am saying goodbye to big meals! I am back on my protein and veggies, no sugar, no dairy, no fruit, no fun.

I went wild because I was on this no carb diet for a year before I decided to get the sleeve after my dad died. A real turning point. He had cancer and the cancer completely stopped growing when I put him on my diet...total miracle since he was stage 4 lung cancer. He did not ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast