Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 11 Weeks

Completed week 3 of the C25K program. Still feeling great. No soreness. This week was definitely doable. Warm up 5 mins, run 90 secs, walk 90 secs, run 3 mins, walk 3 mins, 90/90/3min/3min again, 5 minute cool down. Not bad at all. I did peek at next week. After warm up it is 3 min run, 90 sec walk, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk (repeat), then cool down. I am a little intimidated. Hopefully I am good to go!
    Tomorrow I have an appointment with my PCP for my girlie parts. Aw the joy of ...
  2. Nearly 1 week since I was sleeved in Mexico - 1st blog so lots to write

It has gone pretty fast. I haven't made any blog posts yet so I'm going to catch up a bit. I figure other people who are thinking of having their surgery in Mexico might be curious about details, so this might be a little lengthy.

I had my surgery in MX by Dr. Almanza on the 13th. I started my preop diet on the 3rd. I feel like I had an easier time with the preop because it was in preparation for something I was excited for. At the airport coming home and since being home I'm having ...
  3. Looking at year 2

A few months ago I was reading about how our genes affect our weight loss that first year post-op, and how our environment will affect year 2 and the following years.

I will be one year out tomorrow and will have my one year post-op on Saturday.
    This past-year has been many things, sometimes a roller coaster with many ups and a few downs, sometimes really cozy and calm...but those precious times are just not enough to always feel stress-free.
    Still, that past year has ...