Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

binky

1. Divorce and can't eat

Hi!!

So I haven't been on in a while ! I am actually going through a divorce. I didn't think the surgery would effect my marriage but it did. Am I the only one who is experiencing this?? He walked out on me and my kids December 25 my divorce should be final on June 8th stress alone is hurting my eating I am not able to eat like I should I still have a hate for food I used to be a stews eater now I am afraid I went other way and can't eat when stressed it a double edge sword. Any advice ...
  2. 7 months today

Well today i am 7 months out and i feel great.. I am comfortable at clubs dancing freely not feeling like a huge person dancing in a room of super tiny people.. I am not tiny but have went from 22 to a 10.. and the 10 is in a pair of Skinny thats right i said Skinny jeans... i never thought i would be able to put a pair on. it was exciting to actually shop in a store where the smallest sze isnt a 14w... I was excited to walk in old navy and have OPTIONS that doesnt look like a big sheet with arm ...
  3. 5 months

So here I five months out still feeling great... Just one question is anyone who is five months out or remebers being five months out still depending on protein shakes? I know there is no way I can eat all protein required if it wasn't for my protein shakes. One of my shakes alone is 45 grams and that is if I don't use milk! There is a girl who had sleeve 6 months before me and she quit drinking them at couple months after.. I try not to compare I just know for a fact if it wasn't for my protein ...
  4. Pictures..

Ok so i am going to post a few before pics. The lady in purple dress is my older sister!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1959.JPG 
Views:	996 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	1636one at lake is me now and my daughter!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4764.JPG 
Views:	721 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	1635
    I went from size 20 to 14 or 12 now.. 14 in some 12 in most.. Cant wait to lose more weight and drop the dress i wear over my swimming suit
  5. 4 months!!

Well I have made it! Four months still doing great 60 pounds down! I feel great! I do notice my hair thinning that worries me like no other!! Ira still hard for me to eat something's like chicken it can feel stuck but it could just be me not chewing enough... I know I need to just increase my protein the only problem I have with the protein is I seem to only like one from the smoothies king and the closest one to me is 4 and a half hours away! So when I am out it can be tough. I feel better ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast