Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shingi

1. 6 months

So it's been 6 months and only 40 lbs down. I go back to surgeon in a couple of weeks so we will see what he says. Just very frustrating. Eating right and gym but not moving. Has any one had problems with cortisol level? Been going through a lot of things lately and someone mentioned stress & those levels affecting my weight. I am going to ask doctor when I go for check up just curious.
  2. Its been a while since I wrote

Sorry I have been MIA but have had a lot of personal issues going on. Which has been hard because I'm learning I am definitely an emotional eater and am craving my carbs. The good thing though is I definitely learned when I am full or at l east getting to the point which doesn't take very long. But I have been sneaking in sweets & carbs very little but feel very guilty for for doing it. I go for my 3 my check up this week even though it's 3 months and a week. I'm curious how my blood work ...
  3. Back to work, ugh!

Well back to work today and boy do I wish I had one more week off. I was so weak today it was horrible. Trying to get in my water, while you are busy is not an easy task. I may have to set a timer to remember to drink more often. I did start eating my one egg a day yesterday so that has helped with my energy level. I also have tried hummus which is not on my list but it does the trick too. Luckily I have had no issues holding down anything yet. My biggest issue is to remember not to drink ...
  4. Back to work, ugh!

Well back to work today and boy do I wish I had one more week off. I was so weak today it was horrible. Trying to get in my water, while you are busy is not an easy task. I may have to set a timer to remember to drink more often. I did start eating my one egg a day yesterday so that has helped with my energy level. I also have tried hummus which is not on my list but it does the trick too. Luckily I have had no issues holding down anything yet. My biggest issue is to remember not to drink ...
  5. Depression

So no festival its raining and my husband & son decided to go fishing. I'm just a little relieved. I am so exhausted and have no energy or motivation for anything. Kind of almost feel a little depressed. Did anyone else go through these mood changes? I should be ecstatic, rt? Yet I have no motivation for anything & I'm so tired because I haven't been sleeping very good. What is wrong with me? I should be embracing this gift I've been given?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast