Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

smilez19135

1. A month post op need food ideas

Still struggling with protein please give me some ideas too get my protein in. I honestly hate protein shakes gag so much trying to drink them.
  2. One week post op so happy :)

I went from 271 day of surgery to 256 in a week which is a 15lbs lost yay me super exciting. So I went from 310 to 256 wow.
  3. Tomorrow is the big day

I'm so excited Tomorrow is the big day I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am,I can't even sleep keep checking to make sure my stuff is packed and everything is clean so I don't have to worry last minute. Good luck and I'm praying for everyone that is getting sleeved tomorrow with me. Keep me in your prayers.
  4. Back Pain

Hello, I will be sleeved next Monday but I was wondering if the people that had very bad back pain see a difference very soon out? How long did it take for you to notice a changed with you pain In your back. I want to start working out soon as possible but worrying since I haven't been able too because of restricting with my doctor.
  5. Great News!!!

After six very long months I'm finally approved and my date is set for October 28th yay
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast