Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Anissa Christine

1. It has been a long time.....

It has been quite awhile since I posted on this forum. But wanted to check back in and let everyone know (who cares..lol) that I am doing fabulous. Sometimes when people "disappear" the assumption can be the person is "struggling". For me, it's the opposite. I am thriving and enjoying the life, that in the past, I have only dreamed of living.

I am 19 months post-op (sleeve) and just over 4 months post-plastics (December). I had an abdominoplasty, adjustable breast ...
  2. Plastics are 9 days away!

So as of the 8th of this month I am 16 months post-op. What a whirlwind this journey has been!! I don't come on here as often anymore...but I will never forget what this forum did for me!

As I stated in the title in 9 days I will be "going under the knife" for my plastic procedures. I will be getting an abdominoplasty, adjustable breast implants, and liposuction to my flanks. I am super excited!

I have been at goal weight for almost 4 months now (and I am
  3. Just checking in...14 months post-op

Well I am still continuing to lose weight...I am now 5 pounds below my goal weight of 160.

Funny thing about it..I am not really "trying"...or I should say I am not obsessing about it. Once I hit "goal" the pounds just seem to fall off at will. There is something about hyper-focusing on that darn number that hindered me in some ways...so I am SOOOO happy to be over that HUGE physical/mental hurdle.

I have been training for a half-marathon for 7 ...
  4. My lucky number is 1-1-1!

It's lucky because I reached my goal weight of 160 pounds in 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day!! I have lost 100% of my excess weight! My starting weight was 265. I am 5'8".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.9.13 (goal weight).jpg 
Views:	898 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	14313

To celebrate I joined a different gym. I was at Planet Fitness now I am a proud member of Lifetime Fitness..which is an AMAZING place!!

I never thought I would reach 160...and be knocking on the door of the 150's!

I believe I am proof positive ...
  5. If I would have only known....

I am having gallbladder surgery on Monday. Not worried about the surgery AT ALL..it's the NOT working out (at the intensity I am used to)that's going to KILL me (not literally, but you get the idea).

Well in preparation for the surgery I have started to log my food and exercise on MyFitnessPal. I started an account pre-op and NEVER used it post-op until last Friday.

This morning I hopped on the scale and I am down two pounds in 8 days...I have not lost like this is ...
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast